- Duração: 9 Horas (Aproximadamente)
- Localização: Crystal River, Florida
- Código de produto: Turtle
Explore the Kings Bay National Wildlife Refuge in style on our 21ft (8 passenger) Godfrey pontoon boat called the "Turtle". Swimming in the springs, fishing, bird watching, visiting parks and restaurants can all be had with your rental. Whether you are the avid angler or fishing for the first time, it doesn't get any better than this! Saltwater species easily targeted include snook, redfish, snapper, and tarpon. For the fresh water angler, even the elusive large mouth bass can be targeted in the head waters of the Crystal River. There are several different restaurants within 2 miles of the Marina with convenient water front parking. The Turtle is a great way for the seasoned boater to experience all the Kings Bay National Wildlife Refuge has to offer.
* Boater License required if birth date falls on or after Jan. 1st 1988
* All bookings are subject to a 7 day cancellation policy. Inside 7 days, all booking are non-transferable and non-refundable. Weather cancellations inside the 7 day window are at the shops discretion.
For all manatee adventures, we highly recommend our Manatee Tour . These tours are designed to give you the best chance at an encounter with our manatees and are also guided due to the extensive rules and regulations which must be followed to swim with these animals.
LIMITED TO KINGS BAY ONLY, SCALLOPING IS PROHIBITED!